David Coulson on 27 Dec 2012 17:41:44 -0800

Re: [PLUG] iDevices

Care to recommend a ssh app? I've been using vSSH, which is okay, but the interface is horrible. Maybe you've found something better?

And I'd agree with your point - I pretty much use my iPad as a laptop replacement, except for 'serious' work. It's at least good enough that I can solve 99% of issues at work remotely using it, and it's certainly less intrusive on the coffee table or couch compared with a laptop.