Robert on 24 Jan 2013 08:18:26 -0800

Re: [PLUG] good linux mail clients

On Thu, 24 Jan 2013 10:46:47 -0500
christopher barry <cbarry@rjmetrics.com> wrote:

> > I use KMail for the most part, but since Kmail2 I have become less
> > of a fan. I have found another email client that works like KMail
> > and I am still testing/setting it up on Sabayon.
> >
> > http://www.claws-mail.org/
> >

> Wow. Claws looks very nice. I think I will set it up and test it out
> too. Thanks for the link.

You are welcome.  I am still in the process of setting this thing up.
I just installed it about 2 hours before I responded to the original
post.

So far I am liking what it is doing.  Haven't setup much outside of
defaults but I did install the spam plugin Bogofilter.  I'll see how it
does.

--
Regards
Robert