Isaac Bennetch on 28 Jan 2013 12:42:42 -0800

Re: [PLUG] dual networking question

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM, Eric H. Johnson
<ejohnson@camalytics.com> wrote:
> My 80 year old father wonders when the sermons will start migrating to tablet type devices for the Bible passages,  hymns, etc.

We've (personally and friends of ours) been using first a laptop then
an iPad for about 12 years for looking up passages during services.
It's a lot easier than carrying a stack of books around and gives
access to all kinds of different versions and reference material.