Will on 30 Jan 2013 14:22:37 -0800

Re: [PLUG] EXTERNAL: Re: Needed - What PLUG talks you'd like to see...and speakers for those talks

Starting posting some ideas of what people want to do with a their RPi. On the IRC channel some ideas are being discussed and there are some rather great resources interested in helping.

Some ideas that are being tossed around:

Personally, I want to end the night with good discussions and a RPi quake 3 lan party/RPi geeknic.

Finally, for those of you interested we might be able to schedule a group buy for those who want to pick up a pi, unbox it, and get to playing around. Ideas are just being thrown around but we need people to speak up with what they may want and an estimate of the head count so the appropriate facilities can be selected.

-Will