Amir Tahvildaran on 30 Jan 2013 22:44:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Speakers needed?

Hmm, I'm not sure I see how the JS would work around the form but I think there are plenty of implementation options.  Do people want to pursue/suggest other approaches?

Should I spend some time trying out a scripted google spreadsheet?  I'd be happy to pair with someone on it at lunch or whatever (google hangout or at Drexel).

-Amir