Christopher Ochsenreither on 13 Jul 2013 07:39:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] repair MBR

Everybody I work with hates this IT company. It's kind of the bane of our organization's existence. They actually create problems with our network and servers so that they can charge us to fix them. Unfortunately, we're locked into a service contract with them for some time. I'll try fixing the problem with a grub disc. If that fails I'll check to see if we have any Windows 7 discs. If that fails I'll borrow a Win7 disc from you. My wife and I haven't used Windows at home since ever.