Frederick Wissing on 26 Sep 2013 09:05:42 -0700

[PLUG] Job Posting: Linux Sysadmin w/DBA skills, New Hope, PA

Hi,

Just putting a job offer out there.  We're looking for a sysadmin with strong Linux skills that also has experience with PostgreSQL and MySQL databases.  It's a 99% Linux & Open source environment.

Our ideal candidate would have a base of strong core Linux systems administration skills, but also bring to the table a specialization of open source database management skills.   We will also consider candidates who have a specialization in networking instead of database, to include load balancing with Cisco ACE/F5's, cisco routers, VPN tunnel creation & maintenance, etc.

Resumes and inquiries to fwissing@vantage.com

Company: Vantage Technologies Location: New Hope, PA, 18938

SENIOR SYSTEMS ADMINSTRATOR/Database

Vantage Learning is the leading provider of online writing instruction, online assessments and automated essay scoring services.

The Senior Systems Administrator will be a critical member of the team responsible for managing the systems and database platforms for our company's high volume web applications.

Responsibilities include:

Qualifications include: