Michael Leone on 17 Nov 2013 12:43:17 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Comcast, Cable Cards, Antenna, and HD-Homerun Experiences?

On Sunday, November 17, 2013, Michael Finn wrote:
On Sun, Nov 17, 2013 at 2:05 PM, Louis Kratz <louis.kratz@gmail.com> wrote:

> As a second option; I've hooked up an antenna but can't seem to get WHYY or ABC (my primary channels) in the first floor of our south Philly row home.
> If anyone has any recommendations for a good antenna they are also appreciated!

You need an outdoor antenna to pick up channels 6 and 12.

My indoor antenna used to picks up 6 and 12 in South Philly. It is challenging finding the right location for the antenna. I haven't checked in a couple months to see if it still can.