Greg Helledy on 28 Feb 2014 12:09:30 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Netflix & FiOS (was Re: Cord Cutting Options)

I have had zero problems with Netflix streaming on FiOS.
I am using a Wii.
Interestingly, bandwidth is not smooth, but has large peaks and valleys. Peaks go over 3MB/second, but if you only had 1.5MB/second service (with DSL, for example), I think you'd be ok (as long as nothing else in the house was using bandwidth at that time).

--
Greg Helledy

-- NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
viewing, copying of distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.