Maguires on 28 Feb 2014 12:12:40 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Cord Cutting Options & Meeting topics?

First post here guy's so cut me some slack.

1.) My solution has been Clear communications/Sprint now sprint for 4g internet capable of streaming 10 devices we use Hulu Free and have a &.00 Netflix Acct.  total cost 61 / month (54.00 internet & 7.00 for Netflix) works well for us The WiFi coverage from the router covers the entire house and a surprising amount of the yard.

2.) I'm a beginner with Linux and been lurking for a while but the conversations seem to be over my head. are there ever any presentations done for us lurking beginners? And please no RTFM comments they're not really helpful to anyone. Thanks to any responders

Lee

losmaguires@gmail.com