JP Vossen on 17 Mar 2014 11:01:31 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Slightly OT: Active user groups for M$ developers in the area?

On 03/16/2014 09:10 PM, Drew Lehman wrote:
I guess this was the push I needed.  I was able to grab one of the old
domain names (pantug.com) and I have a mailing list general@pantug.com
set up.  If anyone is interested simply subscribe and we can get get
that conversation going.  Keep in mind that Pantug was more than
development, it includes networking, Windows, virtualization etc.

Later,
JP