Drew Lehman on 16 Mar 2014 18:11:46 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Slightly OT: Active user groups for M$ developers in the area?

I guess this was the push I needed. I was able to grab one of the old domain names (pantug.com) and I have a mailing list general@pantug.com set up. If anyone is interested simply subscribe and we can get get that conversation going. Keep in mind that Pantug was more than development, it includes networking, Windows, virtualization etc.