Rich Mingin (PLUG) on 21 Nov 2014 11:16:58 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PLUG W Follow-up

I've been attending PLUG W, have a rather decent 1080p proper video cam with proper tripod, and a rather beefy PC+internet (woo Fios 75mbps) to volunteer if we get this going.

Also, depending on how low-maintenance we go, I used to use a similar setup and upload directly and raw to Youtube. YT is evil and all, sure, but all those school board meetings from ~10 years ago are still up and still quite watchable. It's pretty easy to jump to a timestamp via URL as well, and the embedding options are decent.