Michael Leone on 8 Dec 2014 12:54:39 -0800

Re: [PLUG] No TV Over the Air?

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 3:49 PM, John Karr <brainbuz@brainbuz.org> wrote:
I don't have cable and I don't have rabbit ears. The tiny amount of
network tv I watch I just wait for on Hulu. If the programming you watch
isn't available on Hulu or takes too long to get there (Hulu's premium
subscribers get some content sooner) you might look for it directly on the
station's or network's websites, and at least one of the legacy broadcast
networks is trying to sell digital subscriptions.

The problem with that is that almost all such networks *require* a cable or satellite login, as authentication. If you don't have such a subscription, you can't log in and watch "The Walking Dead" episodes from AMC's website, for example.