John Karr on 8 Dec 2014 13:41:08 -0800

Re: [PLUG] No TV Over the Air?

I stated: '... and some DVD and streaming service purchases'. A Netflix
DVD subscription or the free delivery that your Prime subscription gives
you on purchased product will let you watch Walking Dead if you're
patient.

If you consume a lot of TV, or aren't patient, you may not be cut out to
be a cable cutter. HBO will be selling digital subscriptions next year, I
expect the other premium networks to all follow.