Rich Freeman on 8 Dec 2014 13:59:32 -0800

Re: [PLUG] No TV Over the Air?

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 4:40 PM, John Karr <brainbuz@brainbuz.org> wrote:

> If you consume a lot of TV, or aren't patient, you may not be cut out to
> be a cable cutter. HBO will be selling digital subscriptions next year, I
> expect the other premium networks to all follow.

While I'm sure the cost will be too high, I'd love to see this happen.

Actually, what I'd really love to see happen is some way to watch
shows in this manner without the use of a web-browser.  Every network
has their own fancy flash viewer which makes it all fairly hard to
integrate on a front-end (think xbmc/mythtv/etc).  I'd really love to
get away for paying for bundles where most of the expensive channels
are ones I never watch.

--
Rich