Rachel Rawlings on 16 Jun 2015 07:13:23 -0700

Re: [PLUG] PLUG W and presos

I never got the impression that any PLUG folks were afraid of the command line, but this would be a great topic for outreach, or for a lightning talk night. Kinda like MJD's "What's in my ~/bin" with a bunch of us showing off a few small tricks and pipelines.