Bill East on 8 Jul 2015 11:58:58 -0700
[Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]
- From: Bill East <email@example.com>
- To: "Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [PLUG] ntp
- Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 14:58:53 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=1BvO+RDq3W9XXjyWMR6cyP52jDOk/bKu4WIKJjCouDw=; b=pDmeaJjUN0cSeBkyLXMzmJfSoR0GvZhV27KeekZTxTcS/Qs44983nk2b7jGjU9f83f JdyZZ92FD9DT3QMh/ovT05Zi8iml/6fifi9a8vPnAhLz9ErmCsgkVML3T7F3uvAXyHVp yhPZce609rovCJhkgDUsP91j3fKZVj70PMbzv6DXuklSWtYxYusadlrFEqUWY+DV+W49 wNaO+AOj089rwPFtxq3JKgPIqEVrkZ/oRGzvh3UwITq/WzXAZU2u7W9s6m87kj3XmM7X 8kdD8Db1K9UOAto/m5PzObTfODUAVHRZbAqKfxLMZboIB9cgk8JIrbBU8KsoxRLKoWL0 yeFw==
- Reply-to: Philadelphia Linux User's Group Discussion List <email@example.com>
- Sender: "plug" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Jul 8, 2015 2:48 PM, "Eric Lucas" <email@example.com> wrote:
> Good question.
> I have no idea, I was only contracted for 3 weeks and ntp was peripheral to my task.
> Since the system has subsequently been delivered to [large military customer] I have to presume their crack admins fixed it sometime after I left :-D
Did you forget a "smoking" there?
(In another place someone referred to "SSMs" short for Strategically Shaved Monkeys).
Philadelphia Linux Users Group -- http://www.phillylinux.org
Announcements - http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug-announce
General Discussion -- http://lists.phillylinux.org/mailman/listinfo/plug