David Coulson on 29 Aug 2015 07:23:35 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Securing Web Site for External Traffic

What do you use for your gateway/router/firewall?

VPN is the way to go - Like you said, basically everything has an OpenVPN client. I personally use the home version of Sophos UTM, which has OpenVPN built-in and makes the user-facing portion of it pretty easy to manage.