Matt Berlin on 3 Sep 2015 16:41:13 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Question about configuring Apache Server

That looks like an http header.  If it's in the local file, then it was erroneously added when the response was encoded.

How is the response being encoded by the Utility?  It may not be stripping the headers correctly.

- Matt

Matthew Berlin
matt@psofe.com
553 Noble Road