john boris on 14 Dec 2015 10:07:59 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Looking for dvd shrink software

Thanks Keith and Michael,
I was going to use the Double Layer disk which would work on Playstations and Xbox (I think I don't have those toys to test) but again was overruled. If I can't get these done during my time off for the Holidays they are getting the file on a USB drive and they can play with it. They already have the game on a DVD but not the one that was on TV with the announcers.

On a side note I would like to know how much money Comcast got for broadcasting a High School Football Game. They showed up the day of the game with two Semis. They had three elevated cameras and one sideline. That translated into 4 cameramen, one wire jockey for the sideline guy, two announcers plus the control guys in the booth. The setup included a group of about 10 people. A lot of money and they will not even give you a copy of the broadcast for the school to put in their archives.

But it was big plus for the school and the kids really enjoyed it.