Art Clemons on 4 Jan 2016 10:23:46 -0800

Re: [PLUG] password safe

On 01/04/2016 10:58, Rich Mingin (PLUG) wrote:
For me at least, this is why TrueCrypt was such a great solution, and
why it's still in my toolkit. Nothing has truly replaced it yet, though
some are getting close.

I find VeraCrypt a more than adequate replacement for TrueCrypt. Cross platform, able to open and read TrueCrypt files and partitions (it also can convert from TrueCrypt to VeraCrypt) and it is based at least in part on TrueCrypt.