Art Clemons on 5 Jan 2016 10:54:55 -0800

Re: [PLUG] password safe

On 01/04/2016 14:15, Rich Mingin (PLUG) wrote:
It's not Gmail that's broken. It's alerting on suspicious circumstances,
like it should. Art is sending email via AOL address but not using AOL's
mail servers/client. The headers show him handing off via Comcast mail
servers, with an AOL address. That's Red Flag material.

I suggest that then almost anyone using Thunderbird and IMAP is generating what is suspicious circumstances. My originating IP address was and is Comcast, but I am not using Comcast servers. I am indeed using AOL's mail servers via IMAP if you look at the headers.