Rich Freeman on 15 Jan 2016 10:53:10 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Topic Suggestion: Let's Encrypt

On Fri, Jan 15, 2016 at 1:47 PM, Keith C. Perry
<kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
> Thanks for that.  Yet I'm not sure what the full presentation on digital fingerprinting and authenticity would be.  Aside from the programming aspect, I almost see more of a high level lighting talk.

Were you thinking about using the Linux Integrity Measurement
Architecture for this?  From what I understand you can sign all your
critical files and load a public key into the kernel, and it won't
read or execute a file that has a bad signature.

The Gentoo guide is probably reasonably applicable to any distro. I
haven't tried messing with it:
https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Integrity_Measurement_Architecture

--
Rich