Rich Freeman on 23 Feb 2016 08:28:11 -0800

Re: [PLUG] PuTTY ProxyCommand?

On Tue, Feb 23, 2016 at 11:01 AM, JP Vossen <jp@jpsdomain.org> wrote:
> First, thanks to Rich^1 and Jason for a very interesting presentation on
> Linux containers last night at PLUG W!

Glad it went well, and not horribly over-time!

You can view the slides here:
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1qIn3818JCzCL8lcRP8GZXS_XqH_HkvfD5lrQxttUcV0/edit?usp=sharing

Try not to laugh that I actually did have a slide prepared for UTS
namespaces the entire time.  They're used to allow different processes
to see a different hostname.  UTS stands for Unix Timesharing System
(thanks Bhaskar for digging that up), and its relationship to
hostnames is no doubt a topic that could become a talk of its own...

--
Rich