Chris Norton on 19 May 2016 14:19:30 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Looking for help with Chrome on lubuntu 14.04 trusty i386

Morgan,

In all honesty, you can use what you're comfortable with. Be it a Windows machine administering a Linux network, or a Mac to admin Windows servers. If that is what helps your flow? By all means. On to the topic at hand.....