Eric Lucas on 19 Jul 2016 19:02:55 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FreeBSD ZFS boot issue

Aaron, since you're working on the console, use ctr-s to stop the output and ctrl-q to resume output.
If it's not disabled then ctrl-s should stop the stream and allow you to read it.
As to the problem?   I have not a clue.  Sorry :-|

Eric