Aaron D. Segall on 19 Jul 2016 19:24:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FreeBSD ZFS boot issue

Thanks for getting back to me Eric.  I appreciate the suggestion.  I tried ctrl-s without any luck.  I'll hopefully borrow my cousin's DSLR later this week and see if it is fast enough to capture the error message.  That is assuming my screen is fast enough to display it clearly.

Aaron.