Gary Duzan on 19 Jul 2016 19:28:12 -0700

Re: [PLUG] FreeBSD ZFS boot issue

   Maybe see if the messages were logged in dmesg? I'm a NetBSD
user, and kernel messages tend to go to the dmesg buffer there.

					Gary Duzan

In Message <578EE13C.7010502@si-ant.com>,
   "Aaron D. Segall" <aaron@si-ant.com>wrote:

=>Thanks for getting back to me Eric.  I appreciate the suggestion.  I
=>tried ctrl-s without any luck.  I'll hopefully borrow my cousin's DSLR
=>later this week and see if it is fast enough to capture the error
=>message.  That is assuming my screen is fast enough to display it clearly.
=>
=>Aaron.
=>