Paul Walker on 13 Sep 2016 15:35:23 -0700

[PLUG] FOSS Alternative to ITunes

Anyone know a good FOSS alternative to ITunes. It is honestly one of my least favorite pieces of software of all time. Not to mention that it is always trying to call home, which I find tiresome.

And not to stoke anyone's paranoia :evil grin: but I also remember seeing a wikileaks post of a leaked promotional video from a security firm that featured itunes as the central part of a trojan horse scheme (if anyone has a link to the video please share - I'll dig deeper but a quick google search failed to turn it up)

Anyway - recommendations appreciated.