George Zipperlen on 14 Sep 2016 11:49:52 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Replacement mailing list idea

DIY all the way.

Google stability?  1) Less and less of the old DejaNews seems available each time I search. End up going back to my own very incomplete saved archives.
2). I dumped Chrome browser the day it upgraded itself and wiped out all my plugins, extensions and personalizations, with no path back.

Different (can of worms) example:  SourceForge.

George Zipperlen
Sent from my iPhone