Keith C. Perry on 21 Oct 2016 11:23:53 -0700

Re: [PLUG] spamassassin help: create a rule to score by sender TLD

Thomas, as Charlie indicated, Zimbra is a full collaboration suite so yes it does shared calendars and also has a Google drive like feature called "Briefcase" (which I use for consulting and project teams for things that should NOT be on Google).

Here is a link to the current OSE version.

https://www.zimbra.com/open-source-email-overview/

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC
(O) +1.215.525.4165 x2033
(M) +1.215.432.5167
www.daotechnologies.com

----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie Li" <ml+PLUG@vishwin.info>
To: plug@lists.phillylinux.org
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2016 2:14:32 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG] spamassassin help: create a rule to score by sender TLD

On 21/10/16 13:23, Thomas Delrue wrote:
> I am that guy, but I've also been rigorously deprogrammed over the last
> couple of years and haven't touched an MS piece of software in years
> now. :) And I am so much happier that way!
>
> I guess I'll start looking into zimbra as well as dovecot & postfix. I
> know that will be a steep learning curve but it does seem to be what
> everyone is pointing me to.
OpenSMTPD is also a good MTA to look into; it's developed by the OpenBSD
guys among other attributes. There was a learning curve that was only
steep because of my laziness and impatience in actually reading man
pages. It was all Unix philosophy at work all along…
> About zimbra, does it do calendaring (and shared calendaring) as well?
> Because if it does, that's extra points!

Zimbra is a full collaboration suite. I'll let you imagine what
capabilities that suggests and Keith to actually explain it in detail.

--
Charlie Li
Can't think of a witty .sigline today…

replace local-part with vishwin for off-list communication)