Rich Freeman on 24 Oct 2016 13:40:07 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Postscreen (another tool for helping to minimize the effect of spam)

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 4:06 PM, Keith C. Perry
<kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
> From Zimbra sources it sounds like its pretty much a drop service.  I was reviewing new features in Zimbra 8.7 and they say its turned on by default- that's not something you do unless its fairly harmless.

Well, that doesn't necessarily mean that the postfix upstream defaults
"just work."  Zimbra could have found their own set of configuration
settings that just work.

If I turned it on I'd probably be starting with upstream's defaults.

--
Rich