JP Vossen on 24 Oct 2016 20:56:29 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Postscreen (another tool for helping to minimize the effect of spam)

On Mon, 24 Oct 2016 17:33:48 -0400 (EDT)
"Keith C. Perry" <kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:
<side point>
FYI, It is not necessary to include the sender's email and the list
address on a response- the OP will get two messages. The list address
is all you need. Thanks in advance...
</side point>