Rich Freeman on 28 Oct 2016 06:46:20 -0700

Re: [PLUG] printing

On Fri, Oct 28, 2016 at 9:38 AM, Michel van der List
<plug@vanderlist.com> wrote:
> Got to love a printer that can function as a mail server.

While I get that postscript is turing complete, I would think that it
would not be able to function as a mail server.  It doesn't support
listening on ports.  You definitely could offload some of the work of
a mail server to it, but then the output has to end up on paper.

Maybe mailroom server.  :)

Some examples of postwork in action include:
http://www.pvv.ntnu.no/~andersr/fractal/PostScript.html

Rich