Ronald P Guilmet on 17 Dec 2016 10:37:23 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Wanted: volunteers with bandwidth, storage, coding skills to help save climate data

I was thinking the same thing Rich. We live in a time where if openly state you are not, at least, sympathetic to a certain party, you will be blacklisted. Hardly seems like a free society. I don't care about the color of your skin, your sexual preference, your Religion, if any, nor your political affiliation, but people feel the need to disclose this to me anyway. A smart man once told me that Ron, sometimes you got to go along to get along.

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016, 1:15 PM Rich Freeman <r-plug@thefreemanclan.net> wrote:
On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Eric H. Johnson
<ejohnson@camalytics.com> wrote:

> NB: I did not vote for Trump either.

Honestly, it is a real indictment on our culture that people need to
put disclaimers like this all over their emails/etc.  Yes, I do it
too, because I know what happens if you don't...

--
Rich