jeff on 17 Dec 2016 11:11:36 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Wanted: volunteers with bandwidth, storage, coding skills to help save climate data

On 12/17/2016 11:37 AM, Will wrote:
Can we do ourselves a favor and stop the fear mongering given the
election please? I didn't vote for the guy but I can't believe the crap
I am seeing that just isn't true.

Hear hear.

There won't be a single problem with data. I hear he's putting Kanye in charge of it. If that fails, there's always the NSA copies of the data. The Russian copies. The Chinese copies. Do you realize the massive redundancies put in place, inadvertently, by the global spy agencies?