John Kreno on 17 Dec 2016 19:25:06 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Wanted: volunteers with bandwidth, storage, coding skills to help save climate data

Only four ?

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 9:51 PM, Rich Mingin (PLUG) <plug@frags.us> wrote:
I've written four replies and deleted them all. I try to avoid telling other people what they should or shouldn't do, its almost never received well or helpful, and in that vein, I don't think this thread is going to go anywhere helpful.

Volunteer, don't, discuss politics, fight; do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.

On Dec 17, 2016 9:36 PM, "Christopher Barry" <christopher.r.barry@gmail.com> wrote:
On Sat, 17 Dec 2016 18:37:03 +0000
Ronald P Guilmet <ronpguilmet@gmail.com> wrote:

>We live in a time where if openly state
>you are not, at least, sympathetic to a certain party, you will be
>blacklisted.

but you have to be what you are, and you have to call it as /you/ see
it, and if you are a way that others might bl you for, then those
others are the intolerant ones and perhaps close-minded ones. why
would you miss them anyway?

aka why do you care what anybody thinks?

--
Regards,
Christopher

John Kreno

"Rightful liberty is unobstructed action according to our will within limits drawn around us by the equal rights of others. I do not add 'within the limits of the law' because law is often but the tyrant's will, and always so when it violates the rights of the individual."

 Thomas Jefferson