Tim Allen on 8 Jan 2017 07:39:32 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Lastpass - friend of foe

That's pretty interesting. I contribute to the Django web framework, and we also use PBKDF2. Another thing that Django does is increase the number of iterations by 20% each release (about every six months to keep the hashing "slower" as processor speeds increase. I'm glad to see LastPass is doing something similar.

+1 for 2-factor, of course!

Regards,

Tim