Steve Litt on 20 Feb 2017 00:43:09 -0800

Re: [PLUG] Laptop recommendations

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 22:58:44 -0500 (EST)
"Keith C. Perry" <kperry@daotechnologies.com> wrote:

> The
> most irritating thing about the unit is not actually with the unit
> but with the power supply.  ASUS gives you this brick that is almost
> impossible to plug into any power strip that doesn't have a socket or
> more of clearance.  It is the stupidest thing I have ever seen for a
> laptop power supply so you will most likely need to keep an extension
> cord handy or get an aftermarket power supply.

Yes. A 3 foot extension cord will make you happy.

Everywhere I go I see stupid designs. Unfortunately, most require more
than a short extension cord to work around.

SteveT

Steve Litt
February 2017 featured book: Thriving in Tough Times
http://www.troubleshooters.com/thrive