Brian Stempin on 15 Mar 2017 12:09:32 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Avoid Arvixe at all costs!

Is it possible to find a reliable VPS provider that offers
<snip>

I used Bluehost in the past to host a bunch of personal stuff for several years.  I was on a shared plan, but I know they offer dedicated plans that give you a dedicated box and IP.

They have most of what your looking for.  The one deficiency in my suggestion might be the use of dovecot.  I know they do email hosting and provide Roundcube and Hoarde interfaces, but I'm not sure if they're using Dovecot under the covers.

Brian