Ronald P Guilmet on 23 Apr 2017 20:54:51 -0700

Re: [PLUG] I THINK MY PC ISSUES MAY BE SOMETHING OTHER THAN DISTRO RELATED

The blank screen is on Fedora. Ubuntu programs (file manager, gedit) crash, or the screen becomes non responsive. If that's a video issue, I wouldn't even know where to begin with that.