Rich Freeman on 9 May 2017 01:29:45 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Systemd Startup Sequence Question

On Mon, May 8, 2017 at 10:28 PM, Steve Litt <slitt@troubleshooters.com> wrote:

> I did. I answered with several solutions. But you didn't quote them in
> your reply.

My point is that nonsense like
"wl3poetteringsux45transcriptionerror2o5" is unhelpful and just starts
flame wars.  I don't think you'd appreciate it if people started
directing personal attacks against you or your work on the list.

Besides, it was completely off-point as his issue almost certainly has
nothing to do with interface name rules.  The interface probably
wasn't set up at all due to a missing dependency as several have
pointed out already.  However, that is just ignorance and is a lot
easier to deal with when we aren't injecting vitriol into the
discussion.

--
Rich