Keith C. Perry on 10 May 2017 13:23:43 -0700

Re: [PLUG] plug Digest, Vol 150, Issue 9

I wouldn't want to replace the G+ link since there are other posts that happen too.  The good thing about the G+ page is that we have multiple moderators even though its linked to Chad Water's account.  Youtube is really designed for personal use and its horrible for discussion whereas G+ is designed for that.

Just my nickel valuation on the matter.  While indexing is an issue, the search function works just fine...

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/113596509667444287356

The community search it NOT the top box, it is on the left under the PLUG logo

If you put in "postgresql" you'll see Bruce's two videos and Ron's.  If you put in "Bruce" the both his Postgresql talks come up but his one on Cloud services from a couple of years ago does not.  That might because at some point something went wrong and we had to change permissions then re-post but I did that was a link to my video archive. Just about every video I have ever created however is here:

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMhsGRv2FpSlM5DHq73loBWCeuwJXSDQ7fo2nzZzUyUyir4ELuEFZmgCrN745G4MQ?key=U0FFNHhRbFlndUNzYjRNUjRyZmFHYk1MUGNZSjdR

That goes back to January of 2015.

Keith C. Perry, MS E.E.
Owner, DAO Technologies LLC