Lee H. Marzke on 6 Jul 2017 15:06:05 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Fios Quantum Gateway Router / Cabling type

I forgot to say,  that I now connect FIOS ONT Ethernet directly to a Cisco switch , put that ingress
traffic on a custom VLAN,  and send it to the pfSense VM in my server cluster.    So I have
no need for any unreliable consumer devices in the network path.

Lee