KP on 8 Jul 2017 16:32:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Multimedia blues

You might want to try keeping iotop open while Firefox is running

Perhaps the multimedia proc will bubble up to the top before the lock up.

On July 8, 2017 6:01:36 PM EDT, Charlie Li <ml+PLUG@vishwin.info> wrote:
On 08/07/17 17:54, KP wrote:
Do you see any CPU exceptions in dmesg or with journalctl -xe?

Absolutely nothing.
Also, have you tried compiling the player and library you are using?

I don't know about Floyd but for me it's watching YouTube on Firefox
(with the HTML5 player). I already exclusively compile my own Firefox
builds anymore.

Also, this hasn't happened to me for quite a while now, but I still
remember it like one of those leg cramps.