Rachel plays Linux on 13 Sep 2017 15:39:56 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Why Can't Programmers.. Program?

Well, turns out that all the noodling and playing around we've been doing, particularly Walt and I writing gists and posting them to IRC, were kinda missing the point. Because ten years ago, the day after writing the blog that sent us down this primrose path, he wrote https://blog.codinghorror.com/fizzbuzz-the-programmers-stairway-to-heaven/

Oops.

https://gist.github.com/reikoNeko/b30d671f6f167ec06086d6208e5b2e93 :)