Thomas Delrue on 21 Sep 2017 05:35:24 -0700

Re: [PLUG] OT: iTerm2 Leaks Everything You Hover in Your Terminal via DNS Requests

On September 21, 2017 1:04:32 AM EDT, PaulNM <plug@paulscrap.com> wrote:
>On 09/20/2017 11:30 PM, brent timothy saner wrote:
>> On 09/20/2017 10:47 PM, PaulNM wrote:
>For some reason the iTerm folks wanted to test that a site was actually
>there first, rather then just highlighting it anyway.

The why of this is indeed whay I want to know as well. What determination lead them to saying "underlying a link to or letting the user navigate to a url that does not resolve is not acceptable"?
--
Thomas
(Sent from my mobile device,  please forgive brevity or typos.)