Fred Stluka on 13 Oct 2017 14:49:04 -0700

Re: [PLUG] Things to correct when copying over a filesystem with rsync?

Greg,

Don't forget to update any files that contain the IP address or the
host name.  Typically:
- /etc/sysconfig/network
- /etc/hosts
- /etc/tripwire/twpol.txt

--Fred

Fred Stluka -- mailto:fred@bristle.com -- http://bristle.com/~fred/
Bristle Software, Inc -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.