jeff on 18 Nov 2017 16:57:04 -0800

Re: [PLUG] FF 57 is out and breaks NoScript and Tab Mix Plus!

this was announced a while back. I kept watching my extension page, where they indicated which would work with the new version.

IMO, they'll update the extensions. NS 10 is on its way.
https://hackademix.net/2017/11/14/double-noscript/

In the meantime, there are alternatives in their 'repository'.
There's a Legacy Extensions page in FF with a Find a Replacement button.

"JavaScript on-off applet 0.4" is a simple on-off button. There are other similar exts.

This also plays havoc with Pale Moon (+others), but the version numbers are way off, so it won't install a lot of extensions.